Monday, January 5, 2009

It Is So Cold Today

I don't like this weather at all. It was 83 on Saturday and it is 42 now. I am freezing and it is to cold to go out. I may sound like a baby, but we are not use to this kind of weather change in such a short time.. Oh well. School starts back tomorrow, and I can't say I am looking forward to it either. We have been out for Christmas vacation for the past two weeks, and I was getting kind of use to sleeping in, but now I will have to start getting up at six am. Oh and thank you to all of you who have been visiting my new blog.

4 comments:

  1. We got stuck with freezing rain, but that is not as hard as what you guys went through, that seems cruel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand. I'm a 120 miles south of you and it was 42 degrees all day and having to go outside with the kids on the playground sucked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have been having warm weather here.
    But it is getting cold. But no snow yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's just medium cold here. We did get some blue sky yesterday for about an hour. That uses up the allocation for January. Back to normal gray now.

    ReplyDelete